Emily Patrick is a figurative painter, based in Greenwich, South London. She grew up on a farm in Kent, where she painted from a young age. Following a degree in Architecture from Cambridge University, Emily started painting portraits on commission, including Lord Cottesloe and Diana, Princess of Wales. She now predominantly paints landscapes and still lives, with some portraiture, using oil and tempera on panel. She often incorporates abstract, or surreal elements in her paintings, which are inspired by her home and travels. Every exhibition of her work has been critically acclaimed.
Her next exhibition will be in October 2017. To join her mailing list please click here.
- 2017 show: catalogue, press release
- 2015 show: reviews, catalogue, press release
- 2013 show: reviews, catalogue, press release
- 2010 show: reviews, catalogue, press release
- 2007 show: reviews, catalogue, press release
- 2005 show: reviews, catalogue
- 2002 show: catalogue
- 2000 show: reviews, catalogue
- 1997 show: reviews, catalogue
- 1995 show: reviews
- 1992 show: catalogue
- 1989 show: reviews
- 1986 show: reviews